Friday 17 March 2017

Never Say Never (Justin Bieber) Piano Notes

(Never say never)
CDCB-CA-
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Yeah, yeah.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Never, never, never, never, never, never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)

See I never thought that I could walk through fire
CDEDEDE CCDECD
I never thought that I could take the burn
CDCDCD B-B-A-
I never had the strength to take it higher
EEDEDE CDDECD
Until I reached the point of no return
DDCDCD B-B-A-

And there’s just no turning back
CCCCCCD
When your heart’s under attack
CCCCCCD
Gonna give everything I have
B-B-B-B-B-B-CB-
It’s my destiny
A-CDEE

I will never say never! (I will fight)
FFFEECED (CDEE)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
FFFEECED (AGDED)
Whenever you knock me down
AAEGFED
I will not stay on the ground
AAEGFEDED
Pick it up
EDE
Pick it up
EDE
Pick it up
EDE
Pick it up up up
EDEEE
And never say never
CDCB-CA-