Friday 17 March 2017

All Of Me (John Legend) Piano Notes

What would I do without your smart mouth?
BbC+C+C+C+C+BbC+G#G#G#G#
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
BbC+C+C+BbBbC+G#G#F
You’ve got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down
C+C+C#+C+G#, C#+C+G#, G#BbC+G#D#F
What’s going on in that beautiful mind
BbC+C+C+BbC+G#G#
I’m on your magical mystery ride
C+C+C+D#+C#+C+G#G#G#G#F
And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright
C+C+C+C#+C+G#, G#C#+C#+C+G#, BbC+BbC+BbC#+

[Pre-Chorus:]
My head’s under water
G#F+D#+C#+C+ C+BbG#
But I’m breathing fine
G#GD#D#FG
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
F+F+D#+C#+C+G#BbBb

[Chorus:]
‘Cause all of me
C+D#+C+D#+F+
Loves all of you
C+C+BbBbG#Bb
Love your curves and all your edges
C+C+BbBbBbBb G#BbBb
All your perfect imperfections
C+C+Bb BbBbG#BbBbG#BbBb
Give your all to me
C+C+D#+C+D#+F+