Friday 17 March 2017

Never Let You Go (Justin Bieber) Piano Notes

Oh, no,
EFCC
oh, no, oh
EFCC Bb-A-Bb-C
They say that hate has been sent
FFFFEDF
So let loose the talk of love (of love, of love)
FFGE EEDC
Before they outlaw the kiss
FFFFRDF
Baby, give me one last hug
FGFEE EDC
There’s a dream that I’ve been chasing
AGA FFFFF
Want so badly for it to be reality.
FFFFF FFGEFEC
And when you hold my hand
AGAFFF
And I understand that it’s meant to be.
FFEEFF FGFEDC
’cause baby when you’re with me…
CCDFGFBbAGF
It’s like an angel came by and took me to heaven
BbBbBbBbAGBbA GGFAG
(came by and took me to heaven)
EEEFECAG
’cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn’t be better
BbBbBbBbBb BbAAGFAG
(I don’t want you to go, oh no, so)
FFFEDCCDC

[Chorus:]
Let the music blast
We gonna do our dance
Bring the doubters on
They don’t matter at all