Friday 17 March 2017

Die In Your Arms (Justin Bieber) Piano Notes

[Intro]
Mhmm, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, alright,
BD, BD, BE, BD
Mhmm, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, alright,
BD, BD, BE, BD

Say you love me
BD+D+E+B
As much as I love you, yeah
BD+B D+E+D+B D+E+D+B
Would you hurt me, baby?
D+D+D+C+BA
Could you do that to me, yeah?
D+E+E+F#+E+D+C+ D+BAG
Would you lie to me, baby?
D+D+E+D+B D+E+
‘Cause the truth hurts so much more
D+D+ E+D+BGABAB
Would you do the things that drive me crazy?
D+D+D+C+C+BBAAB
Leave my heart still at the door?
D+C+C+BBAA

Oh, I can’t help it, I’m just selfish
D+E+ G+E+G+E+G+E+G+E+
There’s no way that I could share you
G+E+G+E+G+E+ G+A+B+
That would break my heart to pieces
B+A+A+G+G+E+E+G+
Honestly the truth is…
B+A+A+G+G+E+E+

If I could just die in your arms
E+E+F#+ GF#+E+ F#+E+D+ D+E+BAB
I wouldn’t mind
D+E+D+C+D+C+D+